- Printables: Printable pink slip postcards available! Desktop print versions are here. Commercial (FedEx Office) print versions here (DIY text) and here (readymade text).
- BLACK AND WHITE printable pink slip postcards (for printing on colored paper): DIY Text: here Readymade text: here
- Instructions on how to print postcards here.
- When to Send: There is some debate as to whether podtcards are supposed to ARRIVE by 3/15 or BE MAILED on 3/15… the official word from IdesOfTrump.com is to SEND postcards on 3/15. My personal recommendation is to start sending now and to continue as long as you deem necessary (probably long past 3/15).
- Other postcards Designs: I find myself questioning how constructive the ‘pink slip’ postcards are. I’ve done some custom “constructive criticism” postcards here. You may even want to send one of the other subject matter specific cards I’ve made in order to underline your issue. See a gallery here, and more here.
- Angry about #45’s lies on Twitter? Check out these postcards here.
I’m encouraged by the high level of interest in the #IdesOfTrump campaign–the idea that everyone will send a postcard to #45 with the goal of the postcards arriving on March 15, and burying the White House in outcry.
In my prior post on the topic, I included an image of these amazing “Pink Slip” postcards that may have been devleoped by @Gitana_East, but which also seem to be circulating in the ether in various forms. I want to give major props to whomever originally developed this idea and executed it so stylishly. (My apologies that I have not been able to discover who you are in order to provide you proper credit, let me know if you read this and I will be glad to credit you!) You can buy these postcards pre-made from this warehouse site called Zazzle.com–it appears that designers post their ideas here and then the 3rd party (Zazzle) handles printing and sending.
For those of you with a more DIY-bent, I’ve also created some printable versions (print instructions here), by borrowing the design that’s out there on the web.
Both have the sign-able ‘pink slip’ front pictured above, but I made two different versions of the back:
This one has pre-written text, which reads “We the People do hereby serve you, Donald J. Trump, with notice of termination for your failure to keep your oath and uphold and defend the United States Constitution. You have failed in your role as a civil servant to all Americans, and so effective today, we will not rest until you’re fired.”
This one has a blank text area for those who may wish to customize with their own, hand-written message.
Remember, you can design your own postcard, or print one of the ones we’ve put up here that is on a topic close to your heart– I can imagine that a diversity of themes mixed in with pink slips could be highly effective.
If you, like me, are frustrated by #45’s Twitter habit, you may enjoy printing these ones:
Send all postcards to: President Donald J. Trump, The White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., NW, Washington, DC 20500