— Senorita Gitana (@Gitana_East) February 8, 2017
- Printable pink slip postcards available! Desktop print versions are here. Commercial (FedEx Office) print versions here (DIY text) and here (readymade text).
- BLACK AND WHITE printable pink slip postcards (for printing on colored paper): DIY Text: here Readymade text: here
- Instructions on how to print postcards here.
- If you can’t figure out how to print, let me know via the comments below, and I will send you some. Last day to request is Thursday 3/9.
- Finally, I find myself questioning how constructive the ‘pink slip’ postcards are. I’ve done some custom “constructive criticism” postcards here. You may even want to send one of the other subject matter specific cards I’ve made in order to underline your issue. See a gallery here, and more here.
Background on #IdesofTrump.
Someone had the brilliant idea that everyone in the resistance should send DJT a postcard that will arrive March 15, expressing their dissatisfaction with his policies. The vision is to essentially bury the White House in paper. Not exactly a zero waste concept– but at least postcards have a lower carbon footprint than a letter. At this point, I’m willing to suspend my Zero Waste beliefs for our broader political gain.
As readers will know, I’ve created a bunch of issue-based postcards and some detailed instructions on how to print them. I would be happy to create more easy printables. I’m loving the ‘pink slip’ concept I found on Twitter. Please see this post for printable versions of these cards.
Remember to send the postcards, too!
President (for now) Donald J. Trump
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
And you might want to get out there and buy yourself some postcards stamps to share with your friends, because I’m guessing USPS is going to run out.